Italian Car Day @ Woodbridge (July 21 2012)

On Saturday July 21 2012, I attended the Italian Car Day event in Woodbridge (at the Boyd Conservation Park). There was some interesting s...

On Saturday July 21 2012, I attended the Italian Car Day event in Woodbridge (at the Boyd Conservation Park). There was some interesting stuff such as the Ferrari F40, Maserati 200SI, to name a few. There even was a Ferrari 599XX, 333 SP, 365 GTB Daytona and a Formula 1 car from 1990 that was driven by Nigel Mansell on display courtesy of Ferrari of Ontario.

Overall I enjoyed the event and I'd like to give a big thank you to the organizers for hosting such an awesome event!


Here are some videos below, click the link below the video for the images!









Ferrari of Ontario Trio
XXtreme
The Exit
360CS
Bullish Ass
308
F40
200SI
F1
Diablo
Ferrari of Ontario Trio
Ferrari of Ontario Trio
F40
8C
Double Bull
GranTurismo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be aware that I reserve the right to reject comments that I deem offensive and/or useless spam.